Until I get my Mac, that is. I have lots of pictures I want to upload to put on here (blogs aren't fun without pictures). I need to stop being lazy and get crafty. All I've been doing is reading and sleeping lately. I did finish Those Who Save Us the other night and have become re-obsessed with Nazi Germany/Holocaust history. I have a ton of books on my goodreads.com to-read book list and I know I won't get through them all any time soon :( Took the brother to Disneyland yesterday! I renewed my pass and can go any time I feel like it :) Gotta love the monthly installment plan! I have a toooon of music I want to download right now but I'm short on funds. I hate my spending habits! I have a lot on my mind right now and should probably make a list but I won't. I'll leave you with this song. Most of the song is exactly how I'm feeling right now :(
With love,
Ashleigh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment