
[source]
I'm betting it's safe to say that I suffer from insomnia. I have to be at work in less than five hours and I can't stop thinking about EVERYTHING right now. I hate this! I hate my routines, I hate my procrastination, I hate that I can't stop thinking and just GO. TO. SLEEP.
After my long day of work, studying, and dinner with a friend tomorrow, I am going to make a chart (no, I'm not a preschooler, but it kind of seems like it) and check things off when I do them and then reward myself at the end of the week with a treat of some kind.
Anyone else suffer from getting a good night's sleep or getting to bed at a decent hour? If so, do you have any tips or suggestions to getting back on a regular sleeping schedule? It doesn't help that most days I work or I'm at school until 10 or 11:00 at night. Argh!
With love,
Ashleigh

No comments:
Post a Comment