2. So looking forward to a hot air balloon ride next month! And wine tasting!
3. Here's to hoping my iPod Touch comes in the mail this week!
4. And by the end of the week, I would like a clean, fresh, organized bedroom.
5. This week is also back-to-the-gym week because:
- I want to be healthy and to get my blood sugar in control.
- My bestfriend's wedding is only four months away and I'm a bridesmaid.
- I want to feel good about myself again.
- The fair is here and I'm looking forward to eating a LOT of fried food but it comes with calories.
- I need to use activity as a stress reliever instead of eating (which I've been doing a lot of lately).
7. I'm going with the fam to the circus this weekend. I have a huge fear of clowns but like everything else about a circus. Can't wait for all the bright and fun colors and the animals! I just wish there were small people and bearded ladies to go along with it.




Love all the things on your list :)
ReplyDelete