
She moves out of state in just a little over a week and I'm really sad :(
This year has been a year of loss for me. First, my 1966 Mustang caught on fire. Second, the man who was going to spend the rest of his life with me called it quits and six months later, I'm still really sad about it. Third, my best friend is moving many miles away (although she's going to get married and be with her soon-to-be husband!!). There have been a few good things, but I don't feel like focusing on those things right now.
On my agenda for the next week:
*Sunday- work, study, do wedding stuff with the best friend.
*Monday- study, work, get my presentation ready.
*Tuesday- CRAM, take my law and ethics exam, take my psychopathology exam.
*Wednesday- give my clinical case presentation, work.
*Thursday- pick up my bridesmaid dress, find shoes, wedding rehearsal.
*Friday- do some organizing, get my nails done, work.
*Saturday- best friend's wedding!
*Sunday- sleep in really late and be lazy ALL. FREAKIN'. DAY. LONG.
If you pray, please pray that I get through the next week because I am feeling completely overwhelmed.
With love,
Ashleigh

oh how cute, love that print!
ReplyDeletepop by my blog, i'm doing a givaway!!!
<3