Saturday, October 17, 2009

Show me your favorite embroidery patterns!

I want to start making my embroidery hoop wall art and am in need of cute embroidery patterns.  I got some free ones today from the RVA craft class (yay!) but I was wondering if anyone had a favorite source for embroidery patterns.  I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for, and I don't have a theme of images in mind, I just want to see what's out there.


I'm for sure cross stitching one similar to this:



If you have any favorite sites, feel free to share :)  Thank you very much!


With love,
Ashleigh


P.S.  Yes, this is an attempt to put off the million things I have coming up for school!

5 comments:

  1. Funny I ended up here, I just finished listing some PDF patterns in my shop! www.peptogirl.etsy.com You can also get patterns from www.pimpstitch.com. Love the RVA ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one is very cute! I don't use any pattern...maybe that's why mine always come out funny ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way, this is amber! brokenbonesmatilda :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I checked out your Etsy and I love your fall patterns! So cute! :) Pay day is soon...

    Amber, I figured ;) I wish I could find a nice font pattern! From what I've seen from you, yours turn out really cute, free hand and all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my faves are the ones from RVA.
    they are just too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete