skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Where the Wild Things Are
I just got home from the midnight showing of Where the Wild Things Are. Words cannot describe how much I loved the movie! Not only was it a film full of all different kinds of emotions, I loved the dynamics of everyone/every wild thing in the movie. From someone who looks at a lot of things from a dynamic/relational view, I thought the work was executed really well. The boy who played Max is seriously the most adorable kid ever. I work with really angry and sad kids with a ton of behavior issues due to family circumstances and this kid acted the part so well! So, if you have nothing else to do this weekend (or even if you have a million things to do), go see WTWTA!
With love,
Ashleigh
Ah I can't wait to see this movie! I am so in love with the soundtrack Karen O did.
ReplyDeleteGo see it ASAP! It will be a movie I will always hold near and dear to my heart. I listened to clips of the soundtrack and I'm not sure... I thought the songs worked well in the movie, but without the images, I don't know if I'd care for the soundtrack. Maybe I'll have to listen to it in it's entirety.
ReplyDelete