Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I love days like today (well now, yesterday).

I ditched my first class today (and I'm pretty sure it will be the last time since I'm feeling a bit guilty about it).  I got my dress fitted for my best friend's wedding.  Then I met up with the best friend for some coffee and some much needed catching up.  Afterwards, I headed over to Tall Mouse and indulged in all things crafty and pretty and festive.  I plan on taking pictures tomorrow, but a few things I bought were pretty fat quarters, felt in pretty fall colors, a bunch of embroidery hoops to begin my wall art and some stitched goodness, some fall decor (in which I used to decorate the dining room!), macramé pumpkins to cover in glitter Martha Stewart style, Halloween crafts for the kiddos at work, and some other miscellaneous items.


I've stumbled upon some pretty photos lately and have been saving them to share with you.  Enjoy!



[source]

[source]


[source]

[source]

[source]

[source]


http://www.flickr.com/photos/beadcharmer/3976368966/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/theambershow/3483074305/


I hate when Flickr won't let me copy and paste the image link!  Anywho, these are a few of my recent favorite photos.  More to come tomorrow hopefully.


It rained on and off all day today and now it's pouring :)  I love being cozy, listening to the rain and to the blues.  I should be studying for my exam tomorrow but my brain is over school at the moment.


With love,
Ashleigh

1 comment: