My friend Julia, who I hadn't seen in over a year (!), and I went to downtown L.A. this morning. I didn't end up getting any red rhinestones for my Dorothy ruby red slippers, but I came away with some pretty rings, a necklace, and some feathers. There were some shoes and purses I wanted really badly but I resisted.
I bought a necklace and four rings from a sweet man. Then he let me pick out a free ring!
Ugh, now I'm off to work. I'm so sleepy and could really use some cozy time.
Marie, you aren't able to find feathers like these in Denmark? Next time I go downtown, I'd be happy to pick one up for you and put it in a little care package :) I would love to send something to someone from the country my great grandparents came from!
omg, i really love those feathers!! i wish i could get something like that here in Denmark.
ReplyDeleteooh, those feathers! great find. :)
ReplyDeleteMarie, you aren't able to find feathers like these in Denmark? Next time I go downtown, I'd be happy to pick one up for you and put it in a little care package :) I would love to send something to someone from the country my great grandparents came from!
ReplyDelete