Thursday, December 3, 2009

December Goals

I'm a huge list-maker but lately, my list of goals have gone down the drain and all I have been focusing on is what needs to be done for school.  Well, school is only a week away from being over for a month, so I thought I'd make a December list of things I'd like to accomplish between December 8th and January 11th.



  • Write creative projects on small pieces of paper, fold them up, and toss them into a bowl.  Each day, I will choose one project and DO IT!
  • Finish one novel.
  • Write a goodbye letter to someone.
  • Write my best friend a letter.
  • Visit my grandparents who live out of state.
  • Have lunch with my local grandma.
  • Spend a day with my little brother.
  • Bake something once a week.
  • Do some beauty pampering.
  • Go to the Evolution of Psychotherapy Conference.
  • Catch up with friends.
  • Condense the all the "stuff" I have.
  • Take care of some financial things.
  • Spend a morning/afternoon at the Getty museum, by myself.
  • Hit the gym three times a week.
  • Get some blood work done that I've been needing and actually make it to a doctor's appointment.


I think these are all things I can manage.  Until then, I'll be studying for two exams and writing a paper.  


With love,
Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment