I'm not sure if I signed up for it because I'm just procrastinating on writing my final paper or if I'm actually motivated for this class. Hm...we'll see! I already printed out and filled out the first part of the Style File (again, is that procrastination? I'm thinking yes).
Hello to anyone new from the Style School class!
With love,
Ashleigh

Have fun in the style class. I wanted to join myself, but I'm too busy with other projects right now.
ReplyDeleteoh fun Ashleigh!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Rachell!
ReplyDeleteJaime, a few hours after I posted the comment in my other entry about not having enough time, etc., I caved in and signed up haha
yay Ashleigh!
ReplyDeleteyou won't regret it, im sure. maybe we should be creative partners in this class, so we can help each other.
Im starting at a new place her next week, so im sure i need some help to when the class starts :)
I would LOVE to be creative partners with you, Marie! I wonder if we could email them and let them know. In our little introduction thing, I put my email address so they could match me up with someone but I wonder if we could just say we want to be partners for the class. Hm..I can look into it later today or tomorrow!
ReplyDelete