Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's a gloomy day and I love it!

It would be better, though, if I could be making crafts or snuggling in bed with a book all day instead of typing a fifteen page paper about manic-depressive disorder.  At least I've got a yummy cup of chai tea and a cozy cat next to me.  It's very gloomy and windy and I wish the rain would just get here already!

[source]

[source]


I'm glad I don't have to be outside when it starts raining (if it ever does!)  Ugh, I can't seem to get a move on writing this paper.  I'm wondering if doing something crafty will inspire me to write?


On a side note, I kind of want to sign up for the Style School class but I didn't make any of the projects for the RVA Autumn class.  That's 60 bucks that could be wasted.  Have any of you signed up for the class and if so, what do you think about it so far?


Hope everyone has a cozy weekend!


With love,
Ashleigh

4 comments:

  1. Ashleigh,

    I know what you mean, about all of it.

    I love the gloom and I too wish it would rain. I always enjoy a good so cal rain fest!

    I am also not doing homework and feel totally uninspired to finish. I have so many crafty projects that I waiting for Dec 16th (AKA D-day or finals!).

    I didnt sign up for style school either. I saved the projects from Autumn but also didnt make anything. It is so hard to do all that I want and school. :( Oh well.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm bummed it didn't end up raining today :( Well, not in my part of OC anyway..not sure about where you live.

    Just keep in mind that you don't have TOO much longer until you can work on your crafty projects. Good luck on all your finals! Mine are this Tuesday and I keep procrastinating :(

    It is SO very hard to make things while in school. I'm glad I'm not the only one who had that issue. Oh well, lesson learned! Maybe we can get snippets of the projects from the Style School class from other peoples' blogs and work on the projects during our winter break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have signed up for style school, and i already did some of my homework for it :)
    i think im already in love with the class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to know, Marie! I signed up for it anyway, even if I'm not going to have time to do anything. I actually printed out the PDF file and filled out the first page. I'm going to try to stick to it!

    ReplyDelete