Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Month of Craftiness

Yesterday began day one of my month of craftiness.  I am off school for one month and will use each and every day to do something crafty.  I wrote a bunch of things I could do on small pieces of paper, folded them up, and put them in a bowl.  Every morning when I wake up, I will draw one piece of paper and work on whatever it tells me.  Yesterday morning was knitting, today will be hand embroidery to begin my little embroidery hoop decor project.  I am so excited about this challenge for myself!


Yesterday:

Today:



Some cuteness:



I want:




With love, 
Ashleigh

2 comments:

  1. a stitch in time and vintage christmas line looks so gorgeous! they're both on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like your entuasm (spell ??)
    i cant wait to see what you will be making each day :)

    ReplyDelete