Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Scrapbooking and not ready for Christmas.

I've been slacking a little on the craftiness, but I finally got a boost of energy and decided to start a mini album using prompts from Creative Therapy.  I will be using one of my favorite Studio Calico kits to make it.  







So, at the expense of my sleep (and quite possibly, my sanity), I've been able to be somewhat productive tonight/this morning.  I have so many ideas in my head, I just wish I had enough time and motivation to work on them.  


Christmas is nine days away and I'm totally not ready for it.  I'm not even excited about it and that's depressing to me.  It's my favorite holiday of the year and I hate that I'd rather just stay in bed all day.  The only decorations we have up are the Christmas tree and a wreath :(  I'll share some pictures I took of the tree later.


With love,
Ashleigh

3 comments:

  1. i cant wait to see your finished mini album :)
    i hope you get your christmas spirit soon :)

    where did your grandparents came from in Denmark ? and if you ever visit Denmark, I want you to come visit me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I hope so too, Marie! I'll be sure to share the album when I'm done. Actually, it's going to be ongoing and I'll add on to it little by little, but when I get a decent amount done, I'll share.

    You know what, I don't remember what part :( My great grandma passed away about 12 years ago. I'll have to ask my dad. I would love to come visit!! That would be so much fun :) Where do you live in Denmark?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i live in north sealand (if it mean anything to you) 1 hour drive from Copenhagen.
    If you answer this, can you write on my blog ? because i might forgot to check back here to this post.

    ReplyDelete