skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, September 28, 2009
As I study for my first psychopathology exam, I find this collection inspiring
All photos modeled and photographed by
Holly
.
I love the expression of the mental disorders she chose. I can't describe how much I love this collection!
With love,
Ashleigh
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Make Do and Mend
Current Loves
Compassion
New people
Handmade things
Learning
Fall
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
March
(1)
▼
2009
(41)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(8)
▼
September
(13)
Four posts in one day?
Are you kidding me?!
Third time really IS a charm!
Third time's a charm!
As I study for my first psychopathology exam, I fi...
My weekend in photos (not a very exciting weekend,...
Happy First Day of Autumn!
Last night I got a small taste of what it's like t...
So in love with autumn ♥
I've (sort of) mastered casting on...!
Adjustments are sometimes a little overwhelming.
Happy September!
Autumn online craft class <33
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(6)
About Me
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment