Monday, September 28, 2009

My weekend in photos (not a very exciting weekend, by the way).

I picked up some fun things at Target yesterday.  I also made some turkey chili and corn bread for dinner last night...YUM!  Just wanted to share my finds and how I spent my weekend in pictures.


A new purse (on clearance!), turkey chili, corn bread mix, and the cutest bowls ever (8 for $5!)




The most comfortable sweats and the cutest sock monkey slippers! Perfect for getting cozy in before a night full of studying.



I'm ready for Halloween baking just a little bit.



The cutest bowl ever full of turkey chili and a side of buttery corn bread ♥



Tea time! No other tea is more fall-y to me than chai.



Ugh, fun over.



Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!


With love,
Ashleigh

2 comments:

  1. thank you for your sweet comments on my blog, they made me really happy.

    i love the bowls and the slippers! too cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you're welcome. Thank you for posting them!

    ReplyDelete