Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Third time's a charm!

I bought my third pair of knitting needles a few hours ago.  First pair were huge and weird to work with.  Second pair were too small and the stitches felt too tight.  Hopefully this set of 8mm needles work so I can actually finish a full project.  Wish me luck!




With love,
Ashleigh

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I hope these needles feel good. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes. I had to change needles a lot my first time. Have you tried the wooden ones by clover? Those are by far my favorite of all needles. Not slippery at all and light weight, so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip! I'm interested in the wooden needles but haven't had the chance to try them yet. I did find a size in the aluminum needles that I like but wouldn't mind giving the wooden ones a shot.

    ReplyDelete