Monday, September 14, 2009

So in love with autumn ♥


"You are My beloved, on you My favor rests".  Well, God, Your beloved is awfully tired.  Hence the dark circles under her eyes.


I've got a full week ahead of me, starting with working 7am-1pm tomorrow and then going to classes from 3:30-10pm.


The Autumn Craft class starts tomorrow and I'm so excited!  I'm also a little concerned that I may not get to be as crafty as I'd like with all I have going on with school and work.  I have been so inspired lately to knit, embroider, and scrapbook I just have absolutely no time.  My one day off from everything (Saturdays) have been spent going to a party, a wedding, or working so I'm looking forward to having my Saturday evenings free again to do absolutely nothing besides be creative.  I'm such a homebody but I like things that way.


I want one of these!

Silje



And a pair of these!

target.com



And these!

UO



Today was so autumn-y! The air was crisp and the (few) crunchy leaves were blowing around. I even got to put on my slippers when I got home from work :) I hope this weather continues.


For those of you who are taking Elsie and Rachel's Autumn Craft class, I cannot wait to get to know you and be inspired by your creativity!


With love,
Ashleigh

2 comments:

  1. I'm a homebody too :) it's ok! I really like that whale print too! I want a gocco machine!

    I'm excited to see your first project! I didn't totally finish it, like I didn't do the inside fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to get started on something this weekend! We shall see. Life is way too busy right now. Yay for us homebodies! :D

    ReplyDelete