Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Four posts in one day?

I've been feeling very inspired and refreshed all day today.  I hope this feeling sticks around for a while.  I'm loving it!  It's a nice change from how I have been feeling for the past, oh... five months.  I've managed to clean my room, do all my laundry, and knit.  I had my first evaluation in one of my classes today and I'm happy to say that I think I will be able to move forward (somewhat) confidently in my training as a therapist :D


Jaelynn is doing a giveaway over at her blog, Pardon My Ffrench.  How pretty is that necklace!?



Also, Katja is doing a giveaway on her blog, Maedchenmitherz.  This lady has so much creative talent and her items are oh-so-adorable!  It would be hard to choose one thing to pick!



Go and enter both giveaways!  Who doesn't like a chance at free, cute things??  Just click the pics :)



I bought myself a little Pumpkin Spice recipe card kit from Red Velvet Art to make a collection of all my favorite comfort foods.  I think fall, more than any other season, is the season of comfort food.  What's your favorite comfort food?


With love, 
Ashleigh

3 comments:

  1. That kit is wonderful. I love Red Velvet Art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. favorite comfort food: soup, potatoes au gratin, pumpkin pie! mmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm those are some of my favorites, too, Melisa! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete